Hello Odooers, Odoogig and Odoo Lovers,
In this Odoo Tips Tutorial, I would like to explain how to add/manage language in odoo
To add new language / translation in your language in odoo you can follow the below stpes. odoo already contain many language but first how to load the language translation we will discuss it bellow.
Step 1 ) Quick Way to change user language in odoo:
- Login to odoo database, Navigate to Setting > Users menu . Open a user from view screen which user you want to change language. You will find Language drop down under the preference tab on user form view . You can chose the language from drop down
Stap 2) Easy way to change user language in odoo by preference :
- Login to odoo database, From Right side corner from under users > change my preferences
- will appear below window when you can chose language drop down and change the language
Note : Language drop down will list only those language which you have already imported in your odoo database otherwise it will show the default language into language field.
3 steps to add new language in odoo:
- let’s say i want to add Arabic language to language list and for that we need to import Arabic language first into odoo database
1.Go to settings and click on Load a translation
2.Select your language and click on Load.
3.Language is loaded, click on Close.
- Now Arabic language will be added into the list which you accessed from Settings > Users
- You can also import other languages by following above 3 staps