Hello Odooers, Odoogig and Odoo Lovers,
It’s Thursday Today. ! And i’m here with a bunch of Odoo 13 Knowledge. Let’s Start.
In this Odoo 13 Tutorial, I would like to show you new feature of Odoo13 which allows you to configure PDF Report’s format according to your need
Now in version 13 you do not need any technical knowledge of odoo to make minor changes into the pdf reports, you can do it yourself by using odoo report configurator
- You can change layout, color, fonts etc using report configurator of odoo13
- Lets see how it works
#odoo13 #odoo #odoo13feature #odootutorial
1.Go to the PDF Report Configurator
2.Default Configuration by Odoo
- In below screen you can see its the default report configuration which is provided by odoo, You can change it according to your need
3.PDF Report with odoo’s default configuration
- Below report is printed using odoo’s default configuration
4.Change the Layout
- So now its time to change the default pdf report configuration of the odoo
5.Add Logo of your company
6.Change Colour Combination
8.Add Company Tagline and footer content
10.Do not forget to Save the configuration
11.PDF Report after customization
- Here is the pdf report after Customizing odoo’s default configuration
GET IN TOUCH.!
We’d Love to Hear from You! We are happy to answer any questions, you have regarding My Training.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : mayur_maheshwari1
What’s app : +919924542042
Cheers Odoo !